" touts all of the features of our very successful Freak Chassis, but is optimized for EDM class racing. This chassis has experienced success in prototype form by being an A-Main contender in 13.5 EDM at Open Wheel races throughout the country, and by claiming victory in the very challenging 10.5 EDM Class in the BOTW Series. After months of development and testing, we are proud to release the REAPER
Chassis to the public.Features:
- Lightweight 2.5mm quasi-isotropic Carbon Fiber Chassis, Shock Towers, Battery Straps, DD Transmission Brace, and Front and Rear Body Mount Braces.
- Durable and Lightweight KYDEX Front Bumper.
- Black Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum Front and Rear Suspension Mounts.
- MurfDogg Optimized Dual Bellcrank Steering System with machined Delrin Bellcranks.
- Machined Delrin Front and Rear Suspension Arms
- MurfDogg Direct Drive Unit
- Authentic MIP C-CVD's
- Authentic Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles
- Hard Coated IRS Racing Shocks
- High Quality ABEC-3 Steel Bearings Throughout
- Anodized .125" Aluminum Wheel Spacers
Please note: The Murfdogg Reaper EDM Chassis kit arrives approximately 90% assembled and will require final assembly of the transmission, shocks, etc. This kit does not include electronics and will require a servo, electronic speed controller, motor, battery, radio, body (CDK Makes one specifically for the MD Reaper), tires, wheels and other misc. items such as assembly tools and shock oil.