" touts all of the features of our very successful Freak Chassis, but is optimized for EDM class racing. This chassis has experienced success in prototype form by being an A-Main contender in 13.5 EDM at Open Wheel races throughout the country, and by claiming victory in the very challenging 10.5 EDM Class in the BOTW Series. After months of development and testing, we are proud to release the REAPER
Chassis to the public.Features:
- Lightweight 2.5mm Quasi-Directional Carbon Fiber Chassis, Shock Towers, Battery Straps, DD Transmission Brace, and Front and Rear Body Mount Braces.
- Durable and Lightweight KYDEX Front Bumper.
- Black Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum Front and Rear Suspension Mounts.
- MurfDogg Optimized Dual Bellcrank Steering System with machined Delrin Bellcranks.
- Machined Delrin Front and Rear Suspension Arms
- MurfDogg Direct Drive Unit
- 7075 Machined Aluminum Outdrives with MurfDogg Blade System
- Authentic MIP Aluminum C-CVD's
- Authentic Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles
- Hard Coated IRS Racing Shocks
- Ceramic Bearings Throughout
- MurfDogg Black Anodized .125" Aluminum Wheel Spacers
- MurfDogg Intercooler Dual 30mm Fan Setup