The PSYCHO SCT is designed for the newer style high-bite indoor clay and outdoor sugar style tracks. The PSYCHO SCT’s design concept is based on a mid-motor, 4-gear transmission concept. This allows the chassis to have much greater cornering rotation, and allows the truck to jump flatter with the bulk of the weight in front of the rear axles. Like all MurfDogg chassis, the PSYCHO SCT is built with an abundance of carbon fiber, aerospace grade aluminum, and ceramic bearings throughout.
Psycho SCT Features:
- Rigid components precision machined out of the finest quality 3mm and 3.5mm quasi-isometric Carbon Fiber Sheets including: Chassis Plate, Chassis Stiffeners, Front Shock Tower, Rear Shock Tower, Battery Locators, Battery Hold Down Strap, Transmission Brace/Camber Plate, Rear Body Mount Brace.
- Titanium Turnbuckles with hex driven Ball Studs throughout.
- Black Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum Rear Suspension Mounts with Adjustable Rear Toe (capable of toe in adjustment between 0 and 6 degrees).
- Aluminum Battery Hold Down Thumbscrews.
- MurfDogg’s proprietary Trans4mer 4-Gear Transmission with Machined Delrin Case, Gear Diff, VTS 3 Pad Slipper Assembly, 3.5mm Carbon Fiber Motor Plate, and Molded Gear Cover.
- Authentic MIP CVDs
- Associated Factory Team Big Bore Shocks with Aluminum Shock Caps and TI-Nitride coated Shock Shafts
- ABEC-3 Steel Bearings
- Gull Wing Front Suspension
- Aluminum Hex Adapters Front and Rear
- Pro-Line Racing F-11 wheels
- Pro-Line Racing Clear EVO Hi-Flow Racing Body
Please note: The Murfdogg Psycho SCT kit arrives approximately 90% assembled and will require final assembly and painting of the included clear body. This kit does not include electronics and will require a servo, electronic speed controller, motor, battery, radio, tires, wheels and other misc. items such as assembly tools.