Our development team spent over 18 months testing and developing the Mutant Launcher platform. We started with a plan to revisit and refine the Rocket Launcher conversion we made years ago which was the first purpose built rear motor Late Model chassis. After extensive testing, we are now ready to offer the MUTANT LAUNCHER to the loose dirt racing world. This chassis features many of the race proven design concepts featured in our highly successful MUTANT Late Model chassis. The twist is that this new chassis is a right side battery, rear motor design, featuring a 3-Gear Transmission. The MUTANT LAUNCHER is comprised of nothing but the best quality components available. With the recent push of SPEC Tires in the Loose Dirt world, this chassis is designed to have more steering and more overall rear traction, especially on Low to Medium bite tracks. If you race on medium to high bite tracks, we still recommend our Mutant Mid Motor chassis.
Mutant Launcher Features:
- Lightweight yet rigid 3.0mm Quasi-Directional Carbon Fiber Chassis with optimized Flex Characteristics.
- 3.0mm Carbon Fiber Shock Towers, Battery Straps, Transmission Braces, Rear Body Mount Brace, Front Bumper Mount, Front Suspension Brace, and Bellcrank Body Mount Brace.
- Durable and Lightweight KYDEX Late Model Front Bumper.
- Black Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum Front and Rear Suspension Mounts.
- MurfDogg Optimized Dual Bellcrank Steering System.
- Machined Delrin Front and Rear Suspension Arms.
- Machined Delrin 3-Gear Ball Diff Transmission with 3.0mm Carbon Fiber Motor Plate and Gear Cover.
- Left Rear suspension has 0 and 3 degree mount holes on the chassis, so only 2 sets of suspension mounts can cover adjustment from 0 to 6 degrees of toe in, and up to 3 degrees of Right Rear Toe-Out.
- Authentic MIP Aluminum C-CVD's with MurfDogg Tru-Spin Rear Axle Spacers.
- Authentic Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles.
- Hard Coated IRS Racing Shocks with RC4LESS Springs
- MurfDogg Ceramic Bearings Throughout
- Black Anodized .125" Aluminum Wheel Spacers
- MurfDogg Intercooler Single 40mm High CFM Fan Setup
- MurfDogg Black Anodized Aluminum Adjustable Body Posts
Please note: The Murfdogg Mutant Launcher kit arrives approximately 80% assembled and will required final assembly of the transmission, shocks, etc. This kit does not include electronics and will require a servo, electronic speed controller, motor, battery, radio, body, tires, wheels and other misc. items such as assembly tools and shock oil.