Old photo shown, new photos coming soon!
Our development team spent over 18 months testing and developing the Mutant Launcher platform. We started with a plan to revisit and refine the Rocket Launcher conversion we made years ago which was the first purpose built rear motor Late Model chassis. After extensive testing, we are now ready to offer the MUTANT LAUNCHER to the loose dirt racing world. This chassis features many of the race proven design concepts featured in our highly successful MUTANT Late Model chassis. The twist is that this new chassis is a right side battery, rear motor design, featuring a 3-Gear Transmission. The MUTANT LAUNCHER is comprised of nothing but the best quality components available. With the recent push of SPEC Tires in the Loose Dirt world, this chassis is designed to have more steering and more overall rear traction, especially on Low to Medium bite tracks. If you race on medium to high bite tracks, we still recommend our Mutant Mid Motor chassis.
Mutant Launcher Features:
- Lightweight yet rigid 3.0mm Quasi-Isotropic Carbon Fiber Chassis with optimized Flex Characteristics.
- 3.0mm Carbon Fiber Shock Towers, Battery Straps, Transmission Braces, Rear Body Mount Brace, Front Bumper Mount, Front Suspension Brace, and Bellcrank Body Mount Brace.
- Durable and Lightweight KYDEX Late Model Front Bumper.
- Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum Front and Rear Suspension Mounts.
- MurfDogg Optimized Dual Bellcrank Steering System.
- Machined Delrin Front and Rear Suspension Arms.
- Machined Delrin 3-Gear Ball Diff Transmission with 3.0mm Carbon Fiber Motor Plate and Gear Cover.
- Left Rear suspension has 0 and 3 degree mount holes on the chassis, so only 2 sets of suspension mounts can cover adjustment from 0 to 6 degrees of toe in, and up to 3 degrees of Right Rear Toe-Out.
- Steel CVA Driveshafts (for more forward drive)
- Authentic Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles.
- Nickel-Teflon Coated IRS Racing Shocks with RC4LESS Springs
- High Quality ABEC-3 Rubber Seal Bearings Throughout
- Anodized .125" Aluminum Wheel Spacers
Please note: The Murfdogg Mutant Launcher kit arrives approximately 80% assembled and will require final assembly of the transmission, shocks, etc. This kit does not include electronics and will require a servo, electronic speed controller, motor, battery, radio, body, tires, wheels and other misc. items such as assembly tools and shock oil. The aluminum body posts and 40mm fan shown are not included and may be purchased separately.