The Alien 3 is our latest Loose Dirt Sprint Car chassis! Engineer Matt "The MurfDogg" Murphy created a car that produces insane amounts of rear grip, allowing the Alien 3 to stick to the track with tractor beam-ish force! Rebars used to be our Kryponite, but now they become fuel in our quest to seek out wins across the galaxy! Or, your local track, if you get queasy in zero-g.
- Lightweight 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Accepts long-style LiPos or "Shorties" (forward or rearward mounting positions for short LiPos)
- Chassis has 3 degree mount holes on the LR and 0 degree mount holes on the RR
- Carbon Fiber Shock Towers, Battery Mounts, Transmission Brace, and Front Suspension Brace
- Black Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum Front and Rear Suspension Mounts
- MurfDogg Optimized Dual Bellcrank Steering System
- Machined Delrin Front and Rear Suspension Arms
- MurfDogg 3 Gear Transmission (Ball Diff) with Carbon Fiber Motor Plate
- Steel CVDs
- Aluminum Rear Axle Spacers
- Authentic Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles
- Hard Anodized IRS Racing Shocks with RC4LESS Springs
- MurfDogg ABEC-3 Rubber Seal Bearings Throughout
Please note: The Murfdogg Alien 3 Sprint Car Chasiss kit arrives approximately 90% assembled and will require final assembly of the transmission, shocks, etc. This kit does not include electronics and will require a servo, electronic speed controller, motor, battery, radio, CW V2 rollcage, body, tires, wheels and other misc. items such as assembly tools and shock oil. We recommend the CDK Shark, Aero, or Aggressor hood and tank for the Alien 3.